Friday, July 22, 2011

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Hi Baby Person!  We are very excited to learn of your existence.  Your poppa is downright mooney.  I told your mamala today.  I couldn't help myself.  You are such an exciting thing taking place in our lives and I couldn't talk on the phone with her and keep this secret.
 
You are about seven cells or something like that - I've been pregnant for about an hour.  I took a pregnancy test Sunday and the second line was faint but it was there.  I made your dad confirm and take a picture.  I suppose we could have saved the urine-soaked stick, but really...ewww.  What am I going to do with that?  So we have a photo instead.

We haven't told anyone else, but I don't know how long I can hold out on D and W.  They will be ecstatic.  Your mamala was thrilled - is thrilled.

You will be a lovely and magical person, and will be loved immensely.

I am going to see Dr. C tomorrow and get my meds sorted out.  I will take very good care of us, okay little one?

No comments:

Post a Comment