Friday, July 22, 2011

Friday, July 22, 2011

So when I'm not at work I've basically been sleeping for the last eight days.  Sooooo sleeeeeeeepy.  I understand this is common because apparently my body is in the process of doing something EXTRAORDINARY and it is exhausting.  By 3:00 each afternoon I'm done, cooked, finis.  I then drag myself home, maybe boil water for pasta (and maybe not), eat dinner, and crash on the couch by 8PM.  I've been sleeping really hard and having some odd and vivid dreams.  I'm also weaning off the Effexor so who knows what is going on in this little brain of mind.

I have my first appointment with the OB/GYN today, actually their nurse practitioner, and am having an ultrasound.  It is very early but it will help them get a sense of how far along I am.  I'm very much looking forward to seeing whatever it is I'll be able to see!  I'm sure it is gorgeous.   

1 comment:

  1. Awww.... CONGRATULATIONS!
    It's a wild ride!

    ReplyDelete