Sunday, November 7, 2010

November 2010

How this year has flown by.  I looked back at my list of resolutions from January:

This year I will strive to:
1. eat consciously
2. be present with those I love (I can't promise to be present with those who drive me crazy)
3. spend money thoughtfully
4. less multi-tasking, more uni-tasking
5. read more
6. exercise
7. be present even in those activities that don't thrill me (cooking, cleaning)
8. begin trying to maintain a blog.

I've actually done a little better with this list than I thought (though not so much with #8).  It seems like a good list to continue in 2011. 

I've also had the opportunity to reconnect with a dear friend who I met while I was in college.  We had a deep and wonderful friendship for many years that I did not treat well in recent years and the friendship could have been, and nearly was, lost.  We were able to meet again over Facebook and, thankfully, our relationship has begun to bloom again.  I'm so glad.  I've been able to spend some time with her over the last couple of months and am truly grateful for this gift.
  

No comments:

Post a Comment