Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Indecision

On Friday, after two interviews, I was offered the job that I applied for in June.  I haven't accepted it yet.  It is certainly not my dream job, but it would get me out of my current work environment.

Pros:

1. it is not my current job and NOT MY CURRENT BOSS
2. opportunity for advancement
3. would work in three different offices - one with more coworker interactions, two with very little - I like the idea of having some time on my own as well as time working with others
4. 2 days/week I would be working close to home
5. 2 days/week I would get to work in A-ville
6. direct client contact in a work environment that is different than other types of work I have done
7. private company = less government bureaucracy bullshit
8. see #1

Cons:

1. less pay
2. fewer benefits, including no insurance for J.
3. less time off
4. might have a "sales-y" aspect to it
5. direct client contact again - I feel so rusty!
6. private company = less stable?

I just don't know...

No comments:

Post a Comment