Sunday, July 11, 2010

Decision Made

So I didn't take the job offer.  And I'm okay with this decision.  I spoke with the HR Director and the CEO about my concerns about my boss and they seemed to take these concerns seriously ... my main concern being that he is an utterly incompetent boob.  Reading between the lines of what they said, it looks like he may not be my boss much longer.  No, I don't have that kind of sway that if I say the word, he's gone!  (That would be something, wouldn't it??  Off with his head!)  Rather, it turns out that I'm not the only one who has voiced concerns and things have likely reached the point where the higher-ups have to take some kind of action before he burns the place down, not on purpose but due to the fact that he is an u. i. b.  I'm quite sure that one of my co-workers has been complaining since our boss arrived 2+ years ago, but this co-worker is such a big g.d. whiner that he files a workers comp complaint if he gets a papercut.  It is hard to take someone like that seriously, boy who cried wolf and all.            

I have to say though, it was quite enjoyable over the past week to practice the numerous ways I wanted to announce my departure, had I accepted the new job.  Ah well, I'll save it for another time.    

No comments:

Post a Comment