Sometimes I am envious of those who have lots of money. I grew up poor and have always been poor and I would really like a break. The thing is, there's not much that I truly desire in terms of material goods. I used to want a lot more, but I don't anymore.
- I want to be able to pay our bills and have some left over each month.
- I would like to have savings so that we can be prepared for car problems or other unexpected expenses.
- I want to update our house and add a half bathroom, finish our deck, add a fence for the dogs.
- I want to travel with my husband.
- I want to be able to help my younger siblings when they need it as they work their ways through college and onto their paths in life.
- I don't need fancy jewelry or clothes. I don't want a fancy car. J. loves electronics and gadgets but he's pretty easy to rein in.