It is 8:30AM Sunday and I'm enjoying a nice, quiet weekend. Appointment with the therapist tomorrow (I didn't cancel!).
My sweet lab is not doing well at all. We'll need to take her to the vet tomorrow and I am worried they will say there is nothing they can do for her. She is old and it has been a hard week for her - her front right shoulder is lame, her back legs are lame, and her breathing is extremely labored. I had hoped she would die peacefully in her sleep. I'm not ready for her to die and I'm really not ready to have to make the decision to have her put to sleep. I don't want her to suffer though, that's not fair or right. She depends on my to take care of her and I have to do the right thing for her. I love you, my sweet, sweet Phoebe.